This year marks the first year that SupportingLines will recognize leaders who had distinguished results in their High-Performance Leader 360° Reviews. Our 360° reviews assess the degree to which a leader supports their team members and creates the conditions for cross-functional teams to work well with each other.
To perform well in our 360° review a leader must truly live the values of the organization on a daily basis, provide people with the communication they need to be successful and show a genuine interest in the personal development of their team. These leadership behaviours help cultivate a high-performance culture, where teams achieve critical goals and enjoy a better human experience of work.
This year, we had the pleasure of working with 13 leaders who achieved “High-Performance Leader” status. Each of these leaders will leverage insights from their 360° review results to focus their leadership development efforts. SupportingLines is proud to recognize their accomplishment and appreciates being a part of their leadership journey.
Our 2021 High-Performance Leaders:
- Aaron Harburn (Director of Marketing, Telus)
- Alejandro Faur (CFO, Shasa)
- Armando Dollero (President, Shasa)
- Brad Affleck (Manager – Completions, Strathcona Resources Ltd.)
- Carlo Dollero (CEO, Shasa)
- Dale Babiak (Senior Operations Manager, Strathcona Resources Ltd.)
- Jamie Grolla (Team Lead – Thermal, Strathcona Resources Ltd.)
- Kendal Evans (SAP TCM Lead, Hatch)
- Leon Larose (Drilling Manager, Strathcona Resources Ltd.)
- Merv Pond (Production Operations Leader, Strathcona Resources Ltd.)
- Nadia Quitero Gutierrez (Director of Business Intelligence, Shasa)
- Scott Halcrow (Senior Vice President – Business Transformation, Compass Group Canada)